Frequently Asked Questions
In the case of rainy weather, your instructor will contact you. It may be possible to relocate indoors (depending upon studio availability) or we may be able to reschedule for another day, otherwise, the session will be cancelled.
Well, first of all, please contact us to discuss your unique requirements! But the following are examples of some common requests:
- Gentle stretching and stress reduction session
- Yoga for a fun family activity
- Special occasion celebration – wedding, birthday, reunion
- Deepening your practice – Yoga, Breath and Meditation for those with experience
- Corporate events / Team building
- Yoga, Breath or Meditation for Beginners
Finally, if you’d like a Private Yoga, Breath or Meditation session but don’t have any specific requests, that’s fine too! We will adapt to accommodate you or your group on the day.
Yes! Here are just a few of many possibilities…
Rent a bike from our friends at Tofino Bike Co and enjoy riding the MUP (Multi-Use Path). It connects Tofino to Cox Bay beach and offers a fun option for exploring the area
Book a surf lesson or rent gear at the Surf Club. Based on Cox Bay (about a 10 minute drive or 25 minute bike ride from Tofino), their facilities include a hot tub and sauna for warming up and relaxing after your surf
Book a massage or spa treatment at any of the following:
- Tofino Mobile Massage Enjoy a massage right in the comfort of your own accommodation!
- Stillwater Nature Spa combines the peaceful nature of Tofino with excellent massage and Spa treatments.
- Sacred Stone Spa is conveniently located right in Tofino.
- Ancient Cedars Spa is at the Wickaninnish Inn on Chesterman Beach.
- Walk the Lighthouse Loop in Ucluelet (also known as Ukee) and explore this lovely little town about 40 minutes drive from Tofino, stopping at West Coast Shapes Ukee for a Poke bowl or to browse their gift selection and surfboards.
Go on a boat excursion from Tofino and visit Hot Springs Cove or Big Tree Trail on Meares Island. These are truly magical experiences and will enhance your time in the Tofino area.
Find some time to sit or stand in nature and bathe in the peacefulness of the place and your breath. Maybe for a few moments early morning o the beach, or sitting by some trees, or anywhere you feel able to breathe, meditate, and restore your true nature.
We’re so glad you asked! There are many benefits to Beach Yoga, take a look at this page to learn more. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!